You need to consider many things to think before finally getting beautiful on your D-Day.
If you are thinking to get married any time soon, then it is the perfect as the marriage season is knocking the doors. Every wannabe bride wants to look her lifetime best on this special day of her life. Merely following the homemade beauty regime is not enough to bring out the best out of you. You need to keep looking pretty as the topmost in your bucket list as all the eyes will be on you on that auspicious day. However, do not fret; you just need to create a correct plan to execute the ‘Mission D-Day’! That is, you need to attend pre-bridal beauty routine to look flawless bride. These beauty therapy sessions will also drastically reduce the symptoms of stress and tiredness that you may accumulate in the clamors of wedding arrangement!
Getting ready before the wedding
The pre-bridal package includes cleaning and beautifying every part of body and face by getting your extra hair removed, scrubbing and exfoliating skin thoroughly, perfecting your nails, glossing up your skin and many more. You need to begin your beauty regime at least two months before your Wedding day. Ideally, if possible, it is recommended to start all these sessions before three months.
The framework for getting ready
The pre-bridal package by Bluedrake will also provide exclusive service like laser treatment, full body massage, facial and coloring or highlighting your hair. The team is only first of a kind in whole Bhubaneswar to provide dermatologist-recommended beauty service and skin care treatment within Bride makeup and beauty care plans. To get healthy and radiant skin, you must avail this one of the most popular services in your city. That is because, that tiny pimple on your forehead may not be visible to others, but will stay as a mark in your wedding album in the coming years.
For starters, the one-of-kind session will include the following services:
- Bleaching: An effective way to brighten up your skin tone, bleaching will not only remove the excess accumulation on your skin but will also cool up your skin preventing rash and irritation. Beautician will suggest the perfect bleach for you according to your skin tone and type.
- Facial: From normal to oily skin, a facial is the best way to rejuvenate your skin surface. By initiating blood circulation, it will instantly impart a beautiful glow to your skin. For oily skin, they can opt for face mask treatment.
- Threading: A beautiful pair of brows will add elegant beauty to your face. Threading will help you to eliminate the unwanted hair from the brows and upper lips area giving your face cleaner look.
- Hair Spa: For curing the brittleness and dryness of your hair. Hair spa is the best way to make your hair shiny and luscious. It will also provide relaxation and stimulate the growth of hair.
- Body Spa: It is essential for your body to be rejuvenated on your D Day as an Indian wedding is long and tiring one. Start regular body spa session three months before your wedding date.